From:
Cal Wilrycx <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cal Wilrycx <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Feb 1996 11:11:41 -0500
>This is pretty humorous in lieu of your previous comments.  You say the
>last 4 games have been slow, then admit that Traggio and Thompson were
>indeed masters at clutch and grab.  So was it Brown's fault last year
>then, and not this year. Well, very true -- but you couldn't get anyone
>to admit that last March.
>  I don't know, considering all the ties Brown has had, maybe they like
>to just clog it up and not playing actively.  Just a thought.
>
>AW

AW:

        You misinterprete what I say, then you turn around and
m,isinterpret the post you cite above.  Brown's  "tie" dilemna stems from
OFFENSE, duh!  Rapping with my friends from HU and Cornell, the verdict is
the same, lots and lots o' C/G.  So lets move on, on this unBEARable issue,
to things of more import....like the impending playoffs.  What it all boils
down to, is who is there and who is not, and if Brown can not get over a
little C/G (a la BU style 10-2W) then they do not deserve to be there.
YEAH BRUNO