From:
MR ADAM C WODON <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
MR ADAM C WODON <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Feb 1996 02:46:08 EST
-- [ From: Adam Wodon * EMC.Ver #2.10P ] --

> I have watched about a dozen Brown games in the past year,
> and I can whole heartedly confirm that Princeton is by far
> the most clutchy-and-grabby team that I have seen.  The
> past four games at Meehan were all deathly slow, with
> pushing and pulling and anything else besides playing the
> puck.  I can assure you that this does not happen (to that
> extent at least) against any other team I've seen.
>
> As for Brown taking c+g to an artform, all I can say is
> that your information is outdated, at the least.  The
> graduation of Traggio and Thompson last year practically
> cut the grabbing in half.

This is pretty humorous in lieu of your previous comments.  You say the
last 4 games have been slow, then admit that Traggio and Thompson were
indeed masters at clutch and grab.  So was it Brown's fault last year
then, and not this year. Well, very true -- but you couldn't get anyone
to admit that last March.
  I don't know, considering all the ties Brown has had, maybe they like
to just clog it up and not playing actively.  Just a thought.

AW