From:
Jim Love <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 8 Feb 1996 09:57:26 -0500
On Wed, 7 Feb 1996, Sean Pickett wrote:
> Below are all the goalies who played college hockey who were listed that
> I found.  It only includes players who played in the NHL in 1994-95, are
> listed on NHL rosters, or are top prospects.
>> Jamie Ram (Cn) - Michigan Tech
>
> Played for four years for Michigan Tech (1990-94).  Played 26 regular
> season and 11 playoff games for Binghamton (AHL) last year.

  He remains Binghamton's #1 goal-keeper this year, and has bounced up and
down between the parent NY Rangers for the past several months following
the injury to Mike Richter back in December.  Another college keeper not
mentioned in Sean's List - Jon Hillibrandt (UIC) (sp??) - has also seen
plenty of ice time for the Binghamton Rangers for the past several years,
although I'm not certain if he (or Ram) has ever suited up for the parent
team in Madison Square Garden ....

  Cheers from the Chesapeake - Jim