From:
Deron Treadwell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Deron Treadwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Feb 1996 12:56:27 -0500
At 10:23 AM 2/3/96 -0500, Kevin B. Powers wrote:

>I just don't understand why it took ESPN (the TOTAL sports network)
>almost 3 months to do this piece?

Maybe it wasn't ESPN but the Roy family.  You can't expect that one week
after the accident they are going to be ready to sit down with ESPN and help
spread out the life of their son who is laying in a hosipital bed.  I'm
quite sure it took the Roy family quite awhile to be ready to do this.

-Deron Treadwell