From:
MR ADAM C WODON <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
MR ADAM C WODON <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Jan 1996 18:47:18 EST
-- [ From: Adam Wodon * EMC.Ver #2.10P ] --

> Yea, let's add several new D1 hockey schools to create
> opportunities for Canadians to come to the US at taxpayers
> expense.
>
> Mankato State makes sense.  Nebraska-Omaha doesn't.  Why?
>  Minnesota produces the most US born D1 players (169 this
> year), only second overall to the province of Ontario (184
> this year).  With more D1 Minnesota talent available,
> Mankato State will be able to fill out their roster with
> US born talent.  Any other new D1 schools, except for the
> New England area, will have to recruit heavily into
> Canada.
>
> The Canadian's have their own systems (tier I & 2 junior,
> collegiate, etc.) to develop and educate their players.

The comment is assanine - and I think that's all that needs to be said.
Let's not waste our time bothering, and I'm already beginning to regret
responding this much. This guy will vote for Pat Robertson.

BTW, Mike Machnik's response to Luiz was as close to perfection as you
can get (ass-kiss phase complete).

AW