From:
David Parter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
David Parter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Nov 1995 21:53:32 -0600
Note: I am posting this because I find it amusing, not to stir up an
controversy.

In Friday night's Wisconsin - St. Cloud State game, the Badgers tied the
game at 19:24. After the game there was a lot of talk about the fact
that Wisconsin had too many men on the ice -- Williams (who had the
goal) came out of the penalty box at 19:13, and someone jumped off the
bench too.

According to the radio commentary (on the Wisconsin Radio Network)
Saturday night, St. Cloud did not protest at all after the goal, it was
only after the game that they learned about the too many men. And, they
went on to say, when the St. Cloud assistant coach showed (head coach)
Craig Dahl the tape, he counted 7 Badgers (including the goalie) -- AND
SEVEN HUSKIES TOO!

        --david