Date:
Fri, 17 Nov 1995 09:06:39 -0600
I'll certainly agree with Dave Hendrickson and Mike Machnik that Minnesota
ought to have been an easier draw for UML than BU would have been.  Quite
frankly, I thought the Gophs rolled snake-eyes and stole a game that they
shouldn't have won.  I must say, though, that that team was my favorite
Minnesota hockey team to root for in the decade I've been up here.  They
were small, but they  could skate, pass and play defense.  Most
importantly, they were almost never out-hustled.  If only they could have
found the net with a map and a compass...

J. Michael Jackson