From:
Tony Buffa <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tony Buffa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Nov 1995 13:21:40 -0700
For the record, lest some of us with short memories forget :-)  Neil
Little was a stellar goalie for RPI before it became Rensselaer, way back
then!  BTW, any word on the rest of the ECAC goalie crop that year?
Israel of Harvard I think, also went to Hershey with Little, no?  I don't
think Little had much of a year last year and this game sounds not very
good, anyone seen either of these two play and maybe comment on the
problems they are having relative to the college game they played so well?

Tony Buffa
RPI '64