From:
Kevin Todd <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kevin Todd <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Sep 1995 23:30:54 EDT
Do you guys (people) really think that Clarkson is going to finish
in the top 4 this year?  I was a little surprised concidering the
quality players they lost last year.  I might be mistaken but
didn't they lost something like 5 of their top 7 scorers and the two
best defensemen?  (I could be completely off base here;-))

Also, I agree with whomever it was that said that they were too scared
to pick SLU higher than 5.....But you never know having 2 of the last
3 year's rookies of the year helps alot;-)  Plus when you concider
that SLU's football team beat Union (a beyond heavily favored team)
to win their first game in 2 years...you just never know what could
happen with the hockey team!:-)

What is really going to be scary is Vermont...can't wait to see them
play even if SLU loses it will be fun to watch....

Last prediction, Colgate should give Vermont a nice run for their money.
(Clarkson giving Vermont a run?  I don't know.......um they might:-))