From:
Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 May 1995 01:08:00 -0400
Just to follow this up, I discovered that in 1989-90, BC had 7 of
their 30 roster players, or 23%, come from out of state - G Sandy
Galuppo (NY), D Pat Schafhauser (MN), F Brian Looney (CT), F David
Emma (RI), D Scott Zygulski (IN), F Steve Scheifele (MD), and G Scott
LaGrand (NY).  Scheifele, as I recall, turned pro in the middle of the
season and thus wouldn't have played in the playoff series with
Minnesota.

In contrast, 5 of BC's 27 roster players in 1994-95, or 18.5%, came
from out of state.  But BC had no Canadians in 1990, and Greg Taylor
is their lone representative from the Great White North today.