From:
Kurt Stutt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kurt Stutt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Apr 1995 21:25:43 GMT
Just to clarify, I considered Yale, Harvard and Brown to be in the ring
of hockey hotbeds surrounding the other eight teams and thereby not
cosidered as land to be conquered, so to speak, by the ECAC.

Princeton I considered outside the ring and on the southern edge of
the frontier.

Army I forgot about.

Kurt Stutt       *        "In the republic of mediocrity, genius is dangerous."
[log in to unmask]   *          --Robert G. Ingersoll