From:
Deron Treadwell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Deron Treadwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Apr 1995 21:19:33 -0400
With the talk of Walsh's possible departure for OSU, let me ask a question
of all those hockey fans who look "poorly" upon the Maine program.

Assuming that the NCAA does of course finish their investigation at some
point *smile*, would those of you who look at the Maine program in "bad"
light think differently if Shawn Walsh was no longer the coach?

It is my personal opinion that while I think Walsh is a good coach, I would
not cry if he was to leave either.  I think it would help Maine shed some of
this bad light, since many look at him at the ring leader of some of the
violations.

Opinions??

---
Deron  [log in to unmask]
University of Maine 1995 National Runners-up
HOCKEY EAST, the top Class of the Nation

"Pro hockey isn't this much fun.  It can't be."
          -Chris Imes after Maine's 4-3 triple
           OT Win over Michigan in the 1995
           NCAA Semi-finals.
---