From:
Ralph Baer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ralph Baer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Mar 1995 05:57:43 -0500
I am shocked to report that today's Washington Post has an article,
covering about 20 column inches titled "Maine Skates Past Its Off-Ice
Troubles".  Besides for discussing what happened to Maine last year,
it is a preview of the tourney.  Nothing that hasn't been posted on
hockey-l many times.

Besides for the title listed above, there is a secondary title "NCAA
Hockey Final Four".  I wonder if the Post knows about the basketball
copyright?  Perhaps the copyright is only for the team "Final Four"
and we are permitted to write "Hockey Final Four".

Ralph Baer
RPI '68, '70, '74