From:
Carol Singer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carol Singer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Feb 1995 09:03:55 -0500
Coincidentally, I got the Dec. 31st issue of U.S. College Hockey Magazine
yesterday and one of the articles is about Jerry Welsh and the OSU hockey
program. Welsh is quoted as saying, "What's happened (to the program) -
you can't put your finger on.  There just isn't any one thing."

They also quote Bowling Green defenseman Quinn Fair, "If Ohio State
wanted to have a top-notch program, they could.  It doesn't seem like
they want to make an effort.  If they wanted to they could be right up
there with the other top schools."

They quote OSU captain, Adam Smith: "We're starting to get the people we
want, and the system is in place.  I think you'll see a turnaround real
soon."