From:
Adam Bryant <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Adam Bryant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Feb 1995 12:42:47 -0500
  Well, I haven't seen this posted, but today's Boston Globe listed the
results from the women's Beanpot.  The matchup features all four teams
for the first time in a two years.  In the first round, BU's club team
faced off against the favorite Northeastern, while BC played Harvard,
who was considered a slight favorite in that matchup.

BEANPOT TOURNAMENT
  First Round

Harvard        3
BC             2

Northeastern  24
BU             0

---
Harvard women, 3-2
  at Cambridge
BC (4-10-1).........  0  0  2  - 2
Harvard (10-7-1)....  1  1  1  - 3

Scoring:
1st
  H 1, BC 0 - Christa Calagione (Winkie Mleczko, A.J. Mleczko) 16:12
2nd
  H 2, BC 0 - Stacy Kellogg (A.J. Mleczko, Colleen Malek) 16:50
3rd
  H 3, BC 0 - A.J. Mleczko (W. Mleczko, Kellog) 7:30
  H 3, BC 1 - Heidi Anderson (meaghan O'Neill) 9:10
  H 3, BC 2 - Kate Antos (Sue Compson) 9:49

Saves:
  BC, Kristin Gray  - 34
  H, Erin Villiotte - 22

---
There was no game summary for the BU-NU game.  It looks as though the
Huskies took out a bit of revenge on BU for the men's loss in the
Garden the night before.  I hope that BU isn't too discouraged by
their performance, and continues to develope the program to the point
were they can return the favor some day. :-)

adam