From:
Steve Czuba <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 7 Feb 1995 09:17:22 -0500
Even though I've seen this question thread going,  I haven't seen the final from
the BC - Harvard game, thus

BC 7 Harvard 6.

BC hung on at the end to some late Harvard heroics. (I stayed)
BC had leads of 4-0, 5-1 and 6-3 in the third but Harvard didn't quit. It wasn't
the David vs Goliath matchup of last year, and BC thoroughly outhit and hustled
the Crimson for the first 20 minutes, going up 4-0.

IMO, 'Tripp' Tracy certainly did not have a stellar performance to say the
least. If not for his play, Harvard might have actually won that game. Tracy
seemed to me to be off balance and always caught halfway between where he was
and where he wanted to be. 2 goals (the first and last) were directly
attributable to Tracy getting caught out of position.

I'll let the others with photographic memories fill in the details.

PS It was a VERY entertaining game, even if it didn't appeal to any hockey
purist out there.

steve
RPI 86