From:
Ronald Correia <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 31 Jan 1995 17:54:23 -0500
The Civic Center has been advertising "limited tickets still available."
 Take that to mean, nose-bleed behind the nets.  I would imagine some tickets
will go on sale the week of the event if teams with a great distance to
travel make the tournement.  Keep in mind, though, that Maine and BU will
probably fill the place.  Also, last season there were a number of offers for
tickets here on the list.  I would expect that the same will be true this
year as member's plans change or certain teams are eliminated.

-- Ron