From:
"John R. Nash" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John R. Nash
Date:
Thu, 8 Dec 1994 12:07:32 -0600
Sean Pickett wrote:
>... The Beanpot also gives the winner
>bragging rights for the next year as "the best team in Boston".

I just have to chuckle a little at the thought of BC being "the best team in
Boston" last year, especially in light of what the other three did (two in
the Phinal Phour, the other being robbed of an NCAA tourney victory over the
eventual champion).  I do agree that there's nothing like the Beanpot;
having fans from all of the schools there really makes it special.  And BC's
'Pot win last year does mean that all four teams had something to brag about
when the season was over...

-john
-==-John R. [log in to unmask] of Chemistry, UW-Madison-==-