From:
Arthur Berman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 8 Dec 1994 10:42:43 -0700
On Thu, 8 Dec 1994, Steve Weisfeldt wrote:

> Sara Fagan writes:
>
> [snip]
>
> I would also move Harvard's Bright Hockey Center down the list.

> I'm curious to know why several people have Bright so far down on their
> list.  While I've been to most of the HE rinks, the only ECAC rink I've
> been to is Bright and I think it's my favorite place to see a game...

> Steve Weisfeldt
> Univ. of Lowell  1986, 1988                       Home of the 'Hawks!!
> [log in to unmask]                          3-2-1 [1] (6-5-3)

I attended games for many years at the old Watson Rink, and then at
Bright.  I cannot believe that when the renovations were done they kept
the low stands with poor sightlines along the side with too many seats
behind the goals.  Bright is bright, and looks good, but they blew it for
the basic function of a rink, which is to see a hockey game.  Go to the
Walter Brown Arena for one that does not *look* as good but has many
better seats to watch the game.

        Arthur Berman BU 74, Harvard 90
        GO BU!!!