From:
The Voice <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Voice <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Dec 1994 21:57:36 -0400
[this doesn't have any relevant content, but I wanted to save some people's
computers, so I figured I'd bend the rules a bit and post.  Some of you
might thank me for it.]

there is currently a virus being transmitted via email to all America On
Line users that you should be aware of. do not, i repeat, DO NOT download
or read any mail with the subject line: "Good Times"!! it will erase your
hard drive!! hope this got to you all before anything happened! please
pass this on to your friends!

OK...here's the ob content.
Bruins...pray for an end to the lockout soon. Bettman sucks.
IHL...Will the Ice ever win a game?
Hoosiers...We're playing UCLA in the FINAL FOUR!!!!! in soccer Friday
afternoon.  IU beat Fullerton State 2-1 today.
Hockey-L...Good to see Kevyn Adams is doing quite well...5 goals and 15
assists to lead the Redskins of Miami in scoring, w/ a goal & 2 assists
this weekend in sweep of UA-Fairbanks.  Go Skins!!