From:
Bob Gilreath <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bob Gilreath <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Nov 1994 23:19:39 -0500
The Mtu Huskies put Luciano Carravaggio on the spot tonight,
taking numerous penalties in the game, Forcing the Sophmore
netminder to play SUPERMAN with 61 saves in the game as the
huskies were outshot 62-18 but came away with a 1-1 OT tie
in Duluth tonight.  The Huskies scored in the first period, then
relied on Carravagio to hold them in the game for 2 periods,
where he stopped 21 shots in the first and 21 shots in the second.
before giving up a goal in the third.

We were outplayed tonight, but we'll take another point on the road,
a place where we got few last season.

Bob