From:
Antony Garcia <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Antony Garcia <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Nov 1994 15:55:28 -0500
Dave,
        Although I've only been following Harvard hockey since the 92-93
season, I can think of another Crimson player who turned pro before
getting his degree: former Olympian and present Hartford Whaler Ted
Drury.  Teddy played for Harvard his freshman and sophomore  year before
taking 1991-92 off to play for Team USA in Albertville. He returned to
Harvard as a junior in 1992-93, and as captain led the Crimson to a
Beanpot title, an ECAC regular season title, and a berth in the NCAA
tournament.  He then decided to pursue a pro career with the Calgary
Flames and was subsequently traded to Harford.

Tony
H '94-5
GO CRIMSON!