From:
Eric Rickin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Eric Rickin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Nov 1994 23:26:39 -0500
Michigan won tonight by a score of 6-3 (or something liek that, I can't
remember) . Anyway, it SURE makes a difference when Michigan has two top
scorers in there (Knuble and botterill).  The way the team played tonight
was evident that they help boost the team.

In any case, some observations:

1) Turco is a butterfly goalie, and he has a quick glove, but he seems to
go down WAY Too much.  For anything that looks anywhere near the goal.
But, he may have a quick glove, but he isn't big enough to play this
style.  I hope Mike Liut and the coaching staff tells him not to go down
so much.

2) Botterill really has to realize that screwing around and mouthing off
(etc.) is only h=urting th team.  Tonight he got a minor because of his
putzing around.  Last night a game misconduct.  He has to watch his temper.

3) Freshman gordan - WOW!  Excellent player.  The best line seems to be
botteril, Gordon, and Herr.

4) Harold Schock is scary defensively.  Also on the defense it seems that
some days Sinclair plays, but most games he doesn't.  He had about 4
shifts the entire game.  I didn't even REALIZE he was still here until I
saw him tonight.

Red seems to be favoring the freshmen over the seniors sitting on the
bench.  I don't think Sacka or Sakala played at all tonight.

---
Eric Rickin ([log in to unmask])
University of Michigan Class of 1996

PGP Public Key available upon request