Date:
Wed, 16 Nov 1994 22:49:12 -0600
Ok, here we go.  First, I want to thank everyone who sent me info
from all the different schools.  I think we have some decent results.
I am going to first post in divisional order, and then *try* to post
in most expensive to least expensive order.  Here goes:

Hockey Easensive to least expensive order:

Hockey East
School                   General Public Price        Student Prices
Boston University        $10, $5 for 10 and under
Mass-Lowell              $8, half price coupons available
New Hampshire
Northeastern             $8
Providence               $8                             Free
Boston College           $10 and $8
Merrimack                $7
Maine                    $12                            Free
Mass-Amherst             $11

ECAC
School                   General Public Prices       Student Prices
Harvard                  $9, occasionally $12/$13
Clarkson                 $7
RPI (Rensselaer:))       $8.75
Brown
Vermont                  $6                          $5 fac/staff,$4 student
Union                    $7, $9                      $4
Colgate
Cornell
Princeton
St. Lawrence             $7
Yale                     $12
Dartmouth

CCHA                     General Public Prices       Student Prices
Michigan                 $8 sidelines, $6 ends       $4 sidelines
Lake Superior State      $8, $6
Michigan State           $12, $10, $6-standing
Western Michigan         $7,$6, $10 vs. MI schools   $4
Miami-Ohio               $6, $3-high school          Free
Bowling Green            $6                          Free
Ferris State             $8, $5-GA                   $2.50
Notre Dame
Illinois-Chicago         $10, $8, $6-GA
Ohio State
Kent
Alaska-Fairbanks

WCHA                     General Public Prices       Student Prices
Minnesota                $16, $14-standing           $6.50
Wisconsin                $12                         $10
Michigan Tech            $8                          $4
Minnesota-Duluth         $9, $8 $5-kids
Colorado College         $7, $6 GA                   Free
Denver                   vs CC, MN, WI $10,$12,$8
                         others $10, $9, $8
                         Denver Cup $8-$20, kids $3-$5 limit 2
Northern Michigan        $8, $6-GA
St. Cloud                $8, $12 vs MN, WI           $4, $8 vs MN, WI
North Dakota
Alaska-Anchorage

Independants             General Public Prices       Student Prices
Army                     $7 adult $4 Child
Air Force

It looks to me that Minnesota has the highest prices of all the schools
that reported prices to me, and Vermont has the lowest prices.  If anyone
out there is from one of the schools that didn't report a price, and
wants to send me a price, I will update this list.  Thanks for all
the responses!

Katie
Go Gophers!   6 - 1 - 1