From:
Carol S White <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carol S White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Nov 1994 13:00:40 CST
Since it's a bit slow on the list today, I'll post this pre-ordering
information on the shirts today. Watch your Hockey-L mail for more information
over the weekend.

Last February, THE Hockey-L T-shirt and Sweatshirt made it's debut. Since
there have been a few inquiries on the list about them, I have decided to see
if we can do a re-order.

I have contacted the printer and gotten the updated list of colors and sizes
and prices. Over the weekend I will post the ordering information, which will
be available by e-mail. If you desire a photocopy of the design before
ordering, then you can send me a SASE and I will send you the design. The
shirts will be available in a variety of colors, dark colored shirts will have
the design printed in white ink, light colored shirts will have the design
printed in black ink. Sizes will range from small to 3XL in the T-shirts, and
small to 2XL in the sweatshirts. All are good quality shirts.

A description of the design: 14" square (approximately) At the top, "HOCKEY-L"
in block letters. Underneath, there is a line drawing of a goalie with the
dalmation head on the jersey. On the goalie stick, is written INTERNET -
BITNET and at the bottom "The College Hockey Discussion List"

If you have ANY questions about the shirts, please contact me directly at the
following e-mail address: [log in to unmask] (DO NOT post questions to
the list!) Thank you!

-Carol
GO Gophers!!!

Carol S. White                            BITNET: c-whit@uminn1
University of Minnesota        internet:[log in to unmask]
Office of the Registrar
(612) 625-8517                                    GO Gophers!!!