From:
Tony Biscardi <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tony Biscardi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Oct 1994 15:02:10 -0400
1st, let me agree that, in my opinion, Coach Ben Smith is a class act.

2nd, although I have not seen Mathew's Arena THIS YEAR yet, there have been
the outline of the old boards for years outside of the present ice surface.

The rink, when it was the old Boston Arena, used to have rounded ends.  These
were cut back to make what you see today.

Although it is possible that they have made new outlines for the new ice
surface, there have been outlines there from the old ice surface for many
years.

Here's to the oldest indoor hockey-rink in the world.

Tony  BU'92'93
Former Ogre

PS - sorry this reply is so late, but I still have 200 messages to catch up on.