From:
S Asif Husain <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
S Asif Husain <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Sep 1994 12:08:51 -0400
I am a big UND Sioux fan (having lived in Grand Forks at one time and
having season tickets) and wanted to know if anyone happened to have a
1994-95 schedule for them.  I know there probably is some sort of
publication that would have this, but I have tried and have been
unsuccesful so far.  I would appreciate any and all help.  Please send
all responses to my email account.  Also, I wouldn't mind hearing from
other Sioux fans.  Were on our way back in the WCHA - Dean Blais will
lead the way!

Also, does anyone know of any sort of college hockey publication
available to the public.  I would be very interested in this.  Thanks.

Asif Husain
Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh, PA