From:
Indulis R Rutks <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Indulis R Rutks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Jun 1994 00:22:08 -0500
From the (Minneapolis) StarTribune, June 3, 1994, Sid Hartman column:

"The St. Paul Chamber of Commerce shocked Gophers men's athletic director
McKinley Boston and associate director Mark Dienhart when the group
withdrew its support of the Big Ten hockey tournament, scheduled for the
last week in November, and the WCHA playoffs that are scheduled next March
at the St. Paul Civic Center."

"The Big Ten tournament will include Minnesota, Michigan State, Michigan,
and Wisconsin. 'We will have to look for other sponsors,' Dienhart said.
'We may have to change the sites if we can't find the right sponsors.'"