From:
Bob Gilreath <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bob Gilreath <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Mar 1994 15:40:45 -0500
First my Obligatory hockey content! ;-)

I talked to Bob Mancini on saturday night in Milwaulkee
and invited him to the hockey-l dinner next thursday.
he said he would try to make it and to get him the details
I'll be taking Carols note up to him today.  Any other coaches coming?

OK here's the scoop on the baseball game.

We have enough people.

we will get tickets in the upper deck club (infield) if still
available monday when we order. lower deck inf is sold out.
Erik will try to get the tickets at the dome to save us a few bucks.

WHAT YOU NEED TO DO IF YOU WANT TICKETS with the group.

send a check for $10.00 per ticket wanted to me by Monday morning.
  This means mail it by tomorrow latest. Any extra charges will be collected
  at the game. (these are 11.00 seats, but with 10 or more we get $1.00 off)
  But I don't know if there are city, or other taxes  etc..

Those who said they would like general adm cause they couldn't afford
the seats, can get them at the door, or go to the box office
on thur or friday.

I'll hopefully have the tickets at the hockey-l dinner.  We'll decide then
how and where we will meet.

This is a non-refundable deposit... ONCE Erik orders the tickets their
yours.  we will not get stuck with them.  I'll cash the checks monday
and send Erik off to pick up the tickets.

If your not sure your coming (some said they would only be there if their
team makes it)  send a check with a note stating so, then send me E-mail
confirming your appearence or not as soon as you know.  I'll read my mail all   weekend and basically know already anyway for the few who have this problem.

  If your team dosn't make it, and your not coming, I won't cash that check on    monday, I'll just tear it up.  Include your phone number, so I can call to
 verify if there is any questions.

Mail to:
 Bob Gilreath
  PO Box 446