From:
Brian Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 22 Mar 1994 09:59:57 EST
It looks like there will be a big crowd at the Knickerbocker Arena this
weekend.  According to the box office the only seats remaining for Friday or
Saturday nights are in the ends.  Apparently the upper deck has even sold out
on the sides, which makes the Regionals potentially the largest crowd for a
hockey game ever in Albany.

To those of you who will be attending, please come over to the Hockey-L Block,
Section 122, Rows H and J (there is no I), seats 1-10 (right on the aisle.)
I am personally looking forward to meeting as many of you as I can.  If any
attending need any help with directions, parking, lodging, etc. feel free to
E-Mail privately.  I'll provide whatever assistance I can.
                    _
            "NYS   // Hockey"
        Go 'Gate  //   Brian Morris
          Go RPI //      Albany, NY