From:
Jim Love <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 21 Apr 1993 13:10:41 -0400
> Hopefully it was really Kent Schmidtke and not McGrath that they
> cheered, since it was Schmidtke who took no penalties!  I don't have
> the final totals but McGrath had 20/40 at the end of the regular season.

    Ooops, brain/keyboard dyslexia :-)  Mike is correct in pointing out that
it was Kent Schmidtke, not Jim McGrath, who had 0 penalty minutes in 38 games
for the 'Cats last season.  There was actually quite a bit of cheering for
BOTH players at the Friends Banquet, as Kent was presented the Sid Knight
Award for outstanding academic achievement, and Jim was awarded the Monty
Childs Best Defenseman Award.  Congratulations to both players, and all
the rest of the Wildcat award winners (even if I can't seem to get 'em
straight when I'm sittin' here at my 'puter :-)  One of these days I'll
learn to check (then double-check) my posts before I send them .....

                                        Cheers from Maryland - Jim