From:
"Anthony J. Buffa" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Anthony J. Buffa
Date:
Tue, 26 Feb 2002 18:29:03 -0800
Yes, this seemed to be the attitude after Anaheim of most folks that
usually go, forgetting there are a large fraction of colleg ehockey fans
that support their teams in warmer climates. I am guessing with this
attitude being so prevalent, it will never happen, so no need to worry.

Tony Buffa
RPI '64

=====