From:
"Sara M. Fagan" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sara M. Fagan
Date:
Sat, 7 Apr 2001 09:27:02 -0400
I guess I read that and thought that the word refund was used for those
cases where checks were sent.  They would need to return or thereby
refund your check if you didn't get tickets. (Foolish me, I thought they
would send your check back not cash it and then need to write a check
out to you.)   I don't know of anyone who charges your credit card and
then decides if they have the item you ordered.  The rules that the NCAA
has and operates by are amazing.

By the way, my credit card is now showing only one charge for the
tickets.  It is just one from TM Rivercenter which is Ticket Master Los
Angeles.  Hard to believe that St. paul doesn't have Ticket Master
outlets.  I thought they were everywhere.  They are just about as bad as
the NCAA but that is another problem.

Enjoy the game.
Sara
SLU '77