From:
Randy May <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 18 Jan 1999 20:28:16 EST
In a message dated 1/18/99 11:20:57 AM, [log in to unmask] writes:

<< All 3 current Minnesota DI men's hockey teams round out the bottom of the
WCHA.  Remember this date, it may be the only time it occurs.  Soon (not
this season though) the Gophers will return to their perennial location in
the top 2 or 3.  Mind you, I am not a Gopher fan just a WCHA fan  who
respects what they have been able to accomplish.

I am convinced that the U of M is not going anywhere until they get rid of
Woog. He has no clue at all.

<<With the UND sweep of Colorado College this weekend, the cream appears to
have risen to the top of the WCHA.  Hopefully CC can start to rebound from
their current slump so the WCHA can be assured of two strong teams in the
NC$$ tourny.>>

CC gets Toby Petersen back from injury...as well as Chris Hartsburg and Berk
Nelson too. Soon they will also have PP sniper KJ Voorhes. As I consider Toby
Petersen as valuable if not more valuable to CC as Brian Swanson (to some
objection)...I think CC is going to more than make up for the mid season
slump. They won't catch NoDak, but come tourney time they will be able to beat
ANYONE on any given night.

Randy