From:
Eric Carlson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Eric Carlson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Jan 1999 13:23:29 -0900
I believe MSU-Mankato thumped Anchorage twice to start the season, so at
least make them 2-6-2 against WCHA teams.

On a slightly different topic, I believe Anchorage is 11-9-2 not 10-10-2 as
in the original WCHA standings message.  I was impressed with how far
Anchorage had come in the series against they played against UAF to start
our season.  That even though they started the season badly.  Talafous
didn't make any friends dismantling the UAA team to get where they are now,
but I don't think it's a fluke that they are in 3rd place in the WCHA
standings.  I think they could make a strong run with their upcoming
schedule of league games in the next month too.  They have Minnesota and
North Dakota on the road and then Colorado College at home to finish the
season, but they could still continue to surprise.

Eric Carlson
UAF Hockey Web Site
http://www.uafhockey.com/