From:
Ben Flickinger <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ben Flickinger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Jan 1998 21:16:18 -0500
I think I just heard on the radio that UNO fan-favorite Andrew Tortorella
transfered to Quinipec(sp), Conn.. Tortorella was involved in an altercation
with Christian Graham of UNO in the 2nd game of last weekend's series with
SCSU. "Torts" was just coming out of the penalty box after a SCSU pp goal
and Graham got in his face and shoved him to the bench. If Tortorella is
leaving, this would be the 3rd player to leave UNO since Christmas break. It
definatly hurts UNO offensivly and statistic-wise, but with Vic Sharma
coming back from a concussion, it could be worse.

Ben F.
U!N!O! U!N!O!