From:
veronica ludensky <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 10 Dec 1997 20:02:26 -0500
the exact reason for the weird penalty was as follows:
the teams have to be on the ice 7 (or 6???)minutes before the beginning of the
game
the eagles showed up 6 (or 5??)minutes before the beginning of the game
so they were a minute late
thats why they got the penalty

the thing about the home team being on the ice first is not as strict a rule
and the usually don't penalize for that

regards,