From:
John Haeussler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John Haeussler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Mar 1997 10:15:00 EST
Dan Olsen writes...
>The real point of this note, besides to educate those who don't pay
attention
>to the little guys, is to ask what the longest 20 win streak is...Michigan,
>LSSU, BU, Minnesota???  I know Clarkson's streak is at at least 5 years and
>it's snowing too much here to actually stay and look up Clarkson's streak.

Michigan's 20-win streak currently stands at ten seasons.
I'm sure that some of the other powerhouses will go back
well beyond that.

However, with their win on Sunday, Michigan has extended
their streak of consecutive 30-win seasons to seven.

John Haeussler ([log in to unmask])
Brendan Morrison for the Hobey!