From:
Paul Gentile <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Paul Gentile <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Dec 1996 11:10:35 -0500
Topics:
   Rasmussen and Reasoner
   Auld Lang Syne Classic
   USCHO

Has the USCHO decided not to cover the World Juniors? Didn't they send Dave to
Europe? This is practically a college all-rookie team.

Looks like I'll get up to the Dartmouth-Lowell game on Monday. Looking forward
to seeing how the Riverhawks handle Dartmouth's power-play duo of Chaytors and
Sturgis. I predict a 5-4 Lowell victory! ;) I also see St. Lawrence squeaking
by Northeastern 2-1. Therefore, that'll pit Lowell against the Saints in the
big game ... Lowell taking it easily 7-1. Mainly because it'll be the Saints
fourth game in five days!!! Imagine that! ;)

Eric Rasmussen and Marty Reasoner led USA over Sweden and Slovakia to win the
Fussen Cup. The tourney was a warm-up for the World Junior Tournament which
opens Thursday with the US squad playing host Switzerland. Reasoner and
Rasmussen are tied with Mike York at 5 points each.