From:
Bill Fenwick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bill Fenwick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Dec 1996 09:13:22 -0500
On Dec 15, 21:44, Daniel Otten wrote:
>This post may be off-topic but I'll take the chance because the holidays are
>near.
>
>The Houghton-Mifflin publishing co. is giving books to children's
>hospitals [etc]

As HOCKEY-L administrator, I would ask that people not post messages like this
to the list, regardless of how noble the cause might be (and I admit, this one
is far more noble than many of the others I've seen).  Such messages are not
appropriate for a list dealing with college hockey.

I have attached further information on this particular promotion.  It was
genuine, but it was badly conceived and has been shut down due to the volume of
Email that has been sent.  So please DON'T send them Email.

Bill Fenwick
HOCKEY-L Administrator