From:
Laura Myott <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Laura Myott <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Mar 1996 14:19:58 PST
I didn't think I would ever say these words in my lifetime, ;-) but
congratulations to UVM for making it to Cincy and giving the ECAC a presence
in the Final Four.  Everyone (myself included) expected their one-line-one-
goalie team to fumble in the big leagues, but they keep proving everyone
wrong.  Let's hope they can keep up the good work.  Who knows, if UML pulls
off the upset against CC, it'll be a 3-east, 1-west Final Four.  :-)  Nothing
against the west, but it would be nice to see.  Too bad Clarkson couldn't
make it, but oh well, they finally broke their streak of losing in the first
game of the playoffs.

Good luck to UVM (ooh, did I say that? ;-) ) and make the ECAC proud.

Laura Myott
Clarkson University '94

LET'S GO TECH! (maybe next year)