From:
"Cheryl A. Morris" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cheryl A. Morris
Date:
Mon, 18 Mar 1996 16:56:24 EST
To those of you attending the NC$$ East Regionals at Albany's Knickerbocker
Arena this weekend, pleas feel free to stop by the Hockey-L section both nights.
There will be a large contingent of Hockey-lers at center ice, Section 120, Rows
L and N.  Also, if anyone wants to meet at another location, E-mail me and I'll
try to arrange a place.

I would also like to express my appreciation for the Committee's effort this y
year.  IMHO they have put together one of the best fields ever at each regional
site.  Moving Lake State out was a great decision, evening up the balance in the
West and adding some strength to the East.  And if the seeds hold up, the
Saturday night matchup of LSSU and Vermont, and Minnesota and Michigan, will be
terrific games from a fan perspective.  Albany is shaping up as the goaltender's
competition with arguably the best three gaolies in the country going head to
head.  The West will feature offense, and probably lots of scoring.  I also
comend the Committee for giving Albany the best draw if could, attendance-wise.
Albany will certainly will be interested in showing the NC$$ it can fill its
seats even when the Engineers aren't playing, in hopes of a Frozen Four award
for 2,000 or 2,001.

According to the T-U, single game tickets are now available at the box office,
and I will check tomorrow on availability.  If anyone needs any assistance with
travel arrangements or other information, please feel free to contact me
directly.
Brian Morris                    RPI Engineers--An Underachieving Team
[log in to unmask]       This weekend--shoot-out at the Knick!