From:
"Barkan, Jon" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Barkan, Jon
Date:
Sun, 17 Mar 1996 22:36:00 PST
Hello all,

What a night!!! The pairings are out.....and so are our pages on the NCAA
Tournament! Please feel free to surf our site and see what we have at
http://www.usatoday.com

I hope you like what we have done. Please get involved in our interactive
stuff and tell us how you feel about the tournament and your teams!

If you have any questions or comments, feel free to email me and let me know
what you think!!!

Hope to see you in 10 days in Cincy!!!!

Yours in the bond of chaos in college hockey,
Jon Barkan