From:
Karen Ambrose <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 6 Mar 1996 11:58:45 -0500
Mike Machnik wrote:
>I spoke to Mass Lowell SID Jim Seavey earlier today, and he >said that NESN
told him they would be showing >Northeastern-Lowell Friday and Mass
Amherst-BU Saturday.  >Lowell's Thursday game against Northeastern will be
>on WNDS-50 as I mentioned earlier.

I know that I am biased, and I understand the difficulty of broadcasting
games from Orono on a weekend when they are committed to televising 3 games,
but I can't believe that NESN is televising the Lowell/NU game Friday.  No
offense to either team intended, but WNDS is televising Thursday's game, too.
 If not Maine/UNH, why not BC/Providence, which I think will be a good
series?

Karen Ambrose
GO BLUE!!  BEAT MAINE!!!