From:
Doug Garn <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 19 Jan 1996 09:06:59 -0500
> I would not be surprised if they did start measuring, especially
> since I think future opponents might demand stick inspections
> after hearing of Cornell's success.

I don't have my rule book in front of me, but the rule goes something
like this, "Any team can ask to have a opposing teams stick measured for
compliance at any time.  If the stick is illegal, that team serves a 2
minute penalty, but if it is legal the challenging team serves a 2
minutes penalty."

So, you better be darn sure it is illegal, or that you have a very
comfortable lead in the game.