From:
Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Dec 1995 01:06:07 -0100
An important issue regarding UAH that I mentioned to Tim is that as long as
they remain DivII, I think it will be difficult for them to schedule many
games against DivI teams.  This is because the games will not count towards
NCAA selection.

UAH may need to make a commitment to return to DivI and even declare up
again for them to land many games with DivI opponents.  Unfortunately, this
may be a catch-22 since they may be unwilling to declare up if they don't
think they'll be able to get many DivI opponents, who won't play them if
they don't declare up, and so on...

Perhaps UAH's best bet right now may be to try to take the place of the
several games vs DivIII or Canadian opponents that DivI teams schedule
early in the year.

Mike Machnik                   [log in to unmask]            *HMM* 11/13/93