From:
Eric J Burton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Eric J Burton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Oct 1995 15:54:41 -0500
On Fri, 6 Oct 1995, Leigh Torbin wrote:

> their sports, there are a few (such as UMD and SCSU) that compete at a D2

        Add UND we are NCC such as SCSU  for basketball and Baseball
Football. However,  if you are one Divisionsay Div 2 you can't be NAIA in
another sport for excepti think that Divsion  hockey is the only sport
becasue when I
went to Bemidji State our Football team which was getting murdered by
everyone under the sun (NSIC, north Sun get it) had to be Divsion II
because our Hockey team was which is causing a problem right now for other
schools as well because of the small number of Div II hockey teams.......
I think a schools commitment to money and funds available really
determine which Divison they play in for hockey.........