From:
Tony Buffa <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tony Buffa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Sep 1995 14:14:11 -0700
On the subject of Ken Hammond, I saw him play on ESPN in the championship
game, and then with the Kings a few games, and he played with the Sharks I
believe and the Senators, but never stuck. Anyone venture a guess why?
Lack of size?  He seems quite big.  Speed?  Mobility?  Here I was looking
forward to catching him on some Kings games out of LA in the late 80s and
he was gone very quickly.

Tony Buffa
R(ensselaer) PI '64