From:
Jay Hersh <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jay Hersh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Mar 1995 16:25:53 EST
sorry to waste everyone's bandwidth but this was my best bet at contacting
someone.

Due to continued problems with severe tendonitis I am unable to drive myself
from Boston to Providence.  I am supposed to meet up with a friend who is
coming up from Connecticut to attend Thursday's games with me.  I am looking
for either a ride down and back from the Boston area (specifically I live in
Arlington) or someone who is willing to drive me and themselves down in my car
(i.e. a driver). I have investigated both bus and train options but they appear
to not return late enough to allow me to attend the complete 8 o'clock game,
particularly if there is an overtime.

Please contact me via phone at 617-641-0704, please don't reply via e-mail as I
rarely am logged in and when I am I utilize a very cumbersome voice recognition
system for dictating my messages such as this.

Thanks very much for your consideration and again to those outside the area
sorry for sucking up your bandwidth.

        Jay