Date:
Mon, 6 Mar 1995 21:30:22 -0500
Forgive the question of a newbie to the world of college hockey, but could
somebody please tell me exactly what the situation with CC last year was,
and what is being done this year to prevent a repeat of it?

--
|  Daniel "Ford" Sohl   |"In the beginning, the Universe was created.|
|  [log in to unmask]  | This has made a lot of people very angry   |